Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Limelight Disappearing Acts

Started typing: 4:40
Currently listening to: B2st- Bad Girl
I want more than anything to disappear. Sounds odd doesn’t it? 90% of people want to stand out, be the in the limelight, and have the entire world’s eyes on them. That has never crossed my mind. I don’t like having people watch me. When I was little I would act in the elementary school plays and in the ones at church. Now one of my favorite things to do is hide. The “Everyone watching you” fame, it not what I want. Now I’ll admit, I do want a little bit of fame. Who doesn’t? The fame I want is what could be considered the best kind of fame. Being an Author. Unless you are at an event, then nobody really notices you, unlike a movie star or musician.

There is also another form of disappearing. This form, I would take over the fame any day. This disappearing, no one knows about until long after you have gone. It is to pick up and leave. To decide on a whim to move. Tell no one when, where, or why. This is truly what I want more than anything. I know where I would go, and exactly how much it would cost to do. I don’t care about taking anything with me besides a few weeks change of clothes, and my animals. Leaving everything behind, even my most precious items. That is how much I want to disappear.
"The U.S. is the only place you have the right to disappear."
Currently listening to: Kelly Clarkson- Beautiful Disaster
Stopped typing: 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment