Monday, January 25, 2010

Experimental Weather

Started Typing: 4:40
Currently Watching: Cosby Show
There are some people, that when they joke about something, you can tell they aren't actually joking. This happened to me a few days ago.
Normally I am a loud person, since I live with people who's hearing is going, it makes my loudness worse. I apparently annoyed some people because if this. So for, at least, the next school day, maybe two I am going to change my loudness. I am also going to change a few other things. Then we will see if they perfer me that way. Hopefully then they will understand my point I was trying to get across last time.
Most mornings, when I let the puppy out there is a heavy fog. I love the fog. I don't really know why. The best ones are extreamly thick and heavy. So much so that you can't see your feet, and you can actually feel the weight on your shoulders. I also have a favorite time as to when to play in it. When is the time? Sunrise. Playing in the thick heavy fog at sunrise is like being in another world.
"Weather forecast for tonight: dark."
Currently watching: Commercials
Finished Typing: 5:00

No comments:

Post a Comment