Friday, January 15, 2010

Today...Another Change

Started Typing: 4:13
Currently Watching: Commercials
Today I realized how much I must stand firm in my resolve. Today I have promised myself that I will do better than I did (or didn't) do the last time I was in the same position. Today I must change the way I work. Today I took the first step toward...Well who knows what? All I know is that the next four months are going to be long, busy, and annoying.
I have taken my second step toward what I hope to get out of the new year...today. Now I must keep on this course, and continue with what I am determined to do. Today another change has taken place.
Unfortunately it forces me to think of what is to come and that scares me...failure is not an option this time.
"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."
Currently Watching: Commercials
Finished Typing: 4:30

No comments:

Post a Comment