Saturday, January 9, 2010

New...Time for Change

Started Typing: 12:30
Currently Watching: Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
I know the day technically starts at 12:00 am, but I never think of it that way. My new days start at 1:00 am. Why? I don't know...I just have always thought of it this way. I think that it was a miscommunication in my schooling when I was little.
So It is officially a new day, of a new week, of a new month, of a new year....again. Today I chose to start over, but leave things the same. There are things I want out of this new year, and this is my first step in that direction. A few I can accomplish on my own, others only time will tell.
Most people when they write blogs, expect to get many people that read their nonsense. I, on the other hand could care less if I have people that continually read my nonsense. I will give my blog link to my friends, it is their choice whether to read it or not. I will use it in my signature on forums, and on my myspace, facebook, and other websites, it is other people's choice whether to click, then read it or not. Eithr way, with or without people reading/commenting, I will continue.
"Once you put something on the Internet, you can't take it back, it is out there forever."
Currently Watching: Iron Chef
Done Typing: 1:36 am (The distraction of T.V.)

No comments:

Post a Comment